This supportive walking shoe offers the same Archrocker™ and Cantilever® heel that made AVIA’s 382 the preferred walking style. Anatomical Cradle™ increases overall support and stability by keeping your foot centered and cradled to maximize shock absorption. Archrocker™ supports the arch of the foot and prevents foot fatigue. Approved by the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association). Weight: 11oz. Available In Wide Widths
• Preferred walking style by the American Podiatric Medical Association
• Archrocker™ promotes a smooth, natural gait for efficiency
• Cantilever® heel acts like a trampoline to soften impact and provide increased energy return
• Anatomical Cradle improves motion control and shock absorption
• Leather, synthetic and mesh upper
FIT TIP: The 378 is fitting a bit short in length. If you are in between sizes, our recommendation would be to go up to your next largest half size.